Advance tickets for 2018 are now on sale
Tickets on the Gate are Cash Only
No change in prices from last year
Prices for 2018, (per person)
Advance ticket if bought before 1st May are £30 for the weekend
Thereafter and on the gate (cash only) Weekend Ticket are £35
Gates open at 12.00 Thursday 12th July 2018. (and NOT before)
Your weekend ticket is valid until noon on Monday 16th July 2018
- FREE camping and caravanning (no need to book a pitch just turn up)
- FREE showers
- FREE children (under 16) when accompanied by an adult
To purchase advance ticket on line click the link below
Purchase Ticket Online
After you have bought your ticket we will send a receipt and reference number to the e mail address you have registered with PayPal. Please print this email and bring it with you to the show. When you arrive, you will be given a weekend wrist band pass which will enable you to pass freely in and out and around our festival. Our policy is that if you want to come to the festival that you MUST wear a wrist band on your wrist. (and not on your belt or in your purse or forgotten in the car or tent or caravan) We do NOT make any exceptions to this policy. If you do not wear your wrist band you will be asked to leave
Please remember to check that your PayPal email address is a current and working email address as this is where your receipt and reference number will be sent.
Purchase Ticket by Cheque
Send a SAE with a note of the person making the booking and a cheque made out to 'The Heulwen Trust' for the ticket price (weekend tickets are £30 if bought before 31st May. ) Children under 16 are free but must be accompanied by Adult.
10 Bryn Glas,
You will be sent a booking confirmation with a reference number. Please bring that with you to the show. When you arrive, you will be given a weekend wrist band pass which will enable you to pass freely in and out and around our festival. Our policy is that if you want to come to the festival that you MUST wear a wrist band on your wrist. (and not on your belt or in your purse or forgotten in the car or tent or caravan) We do NOT make any exceptions to this policy. If you do not wear your wrist band you will be asked to leave
On Gate (cash only) or in advance by Post (see above)
Just Friday evening £5
Saturday all day ticket inc evening £12.50
Just Saturday evening £7
Saturday camping with day ticket £5
All day Sunday £12.50
Children under 16 are free but must be accompanied by an adult.
If you have paid but have not received a rreference number please check the email account registered to your Paypal account. If you still cannot trace the referenec number please use the Contact us Page
If you do not want us to contact you in future with details of further events please advise through the contact us page. Please note that we will never pass your e mail address on to another organisation
Some rules of the Festival
1. Be considerate of others on the site and treat others as you would hope to be treated by them.
2. Be quiet on the camping fields after 10pm and in particular do not run a generator after that time.
3. Please comply with a request from a member of our team to do something or not to do something,
4. Wear your wrist band at all times. Wrist bands that are not attached to you (e.g. in your pocket or purse or left in your car) are not valid. If your wrist band becomes detached please take it to the Secretary’s tent for a duplicate to be issued.
5. NO BARBECUES OR FIRES in the arena or car park areas
6. When sitting in the arena do not have a Gazebo or other obstruction of the view of others.
7. Shooting practices must be away from the main arena
8. All dogs must be on a lead and under control at all times
9. Please do think if you can recycle (blue bins) any of your rubbish (black bins)
10. If you are on the BOBB list do not enter our site. If you have no idea what BOBB means, then you are not on that list. We have a note of people on the BOBB list.
11. We have decided that there will be NO GLASS in the aerena this year.
Please note that the Showfield is private land. As organisers we reserve the right to both refuse entry to anyone and or to ask anyone to leave the field without giving a reason. We will ask you to leave if you do not comply with the rules of the site. We reserve the right not to refund your entry fee.
If you are asked to leave you will not be permitted to come to future events. Thereafter, if you seek to enter a future event and are recognised then you will be asked to leave and your entry fee will be forfeit and will not be refunded
The arena and stage
(please bring your own chairs)
Camping with the Westerners
The opening charge supervised by our marshall
(on the left above and below)