Festival Rules (revision due July 1st 2023)
- Be considerate of others on the site and treat others as you would hope to be treated by them.
- Be quiet on the camping fields after 10:30pm and in particular do not run a generator after that time.
- Please comply with a request from a member of our team to do something or not to do something,
- Wear your wrist band at all times. Wrist bands that are not attached to you (e.g. in your pocket or purse or left in your car) are not valid. If your wrist band becomes detached please take it to the Secretary’s tent for a duplicate to be issued.
- NO GLASS allowed in the main arena
- NO BARBECUES OR FIRES in the arena or car park areas. In the camping area there are to be no fires or BBQ on the ground. All BBQ must be raised off the ground
- In the area in front of the stage we do not permit a Gazebo or other construction than may inhibit the view or audio path for others. Gazebos may be erected in areas designated to the side of stage
- Shooting practices must be well away from the main arena
- All dogs must be on a lead and under control at all times
- We do not permit trading at the festival unless you are booked in as a trader.
- Please do think if you can recycle (blue bins) any of your rubbish (black bins)
Please note that the Showfield is private. As organisers we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the field without giving a reason. We will ask you to leave if you do not comply with the rules of the site. We reserve the right not to refund your entry fee.
If you are asked to leave you will not be permitted to come to future events. Thereafter, if you seek to enter a future event and are recognised then you will be asked to leave and your entry fee will be forfeit and will not be refunded.
If you are on the BOBB list do not enter our site. If you have no idea what BOBB means, then you are not on that list. We have a note of people on the BOBB list.
Generators can be no louder than 80db at 3 meters – sound levels will be monitored and users of Noisy generators will be asked to discontinue use or move away from other campers
In the event of an emergency, please call
07737 826 504
Tickets are per person
All tickets will be converted to Wrist Bands on entry that will be required to be either worn on the wrist or on an item of clothing being readily
Weekend Tickets include camping
Gates open High Noon 12:00 Thursday 13th July 2023
All Campers must Vacate by High Noon 12:00, Monday The 16th July 2023
All children each require a ticket.
Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
A full refund will be given should the event be cancelled due to Government restrictions or policy.
In the case you are asked to leave the festival, we reserve the right not to refund your entry fee.